With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
- 3d Modeling (Medium Poly) of a "Lamp" Fitting
- Modelling to include Lamp and Table
- Each Component (Lamp shade, Man Anatomy, Bedside Table etc to be in a separate layer.
- No Texturing Required
- Model to be in a 3dMax Version not greater than Max 2011
- "Man lamp by Bizzotto"
- Online info on size is very obscure, you will need to model by "intuition" along with some dimensions I placed. That is why its important to have components in separate layers so I can edit them for dimensions later.
- 50$. Its less but with potentially more models, it could be a start of continuous jobs with better $$
- 24-36 Hours. Very essential or don't quote.
- Use Daz3D or Poser or their Plugins for Max to get the pre-built human figure.
Sign in or Register to see more