With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I need a 3D design done for a wall-mount bracket for a Nexus 7 tablet device.
I already have a fairly accurate (but basic) 3D model of a Nexus 7 which you can use as a base for dimmensions; or if you have access to a Nexus 7 you may wish to use your own dimensions.
The bracket will:
1) Be mounted to a wall
2) Allow the tablet to sit approximately 5 - 10cm from the wall at a slight angle so that it is easily interacted with.
3) Hold the tablet in landscape mode.
4) Completely enclose the tablet in a way that A) allows for the power cord and power buttons and B) has a lock somewhere on it so that only managers with a key can open it.
5) If keys are lost, then one may manually remove it from the wall with a special hidden technique (perhaps a flat spanner?) and then open it from behind with off the shelf tools.
6) Will have a card slot on one end with a tapered lead-in so that people can slide a PVC ID card in the side. Explanation, detail and dimensions will be supplied when you win...
Sign in or Register to see more