With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Somebody with good knowledge of 4D to export possibly encrypted database to MSSQL database.
The 4D database is from a legacy legal system and doesn't have support from the supplier. The database could be encrypted. I have tried to export the database via the ODBC driver before to no avail. The login details to the database are not know for sure. Possible hack may be required.
The process must be repeatable across many 4D databases so the use of SSIS or other ETL automation tools would be advantageous.
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Contribute ideas for making the export process better and easier to use
- Programming language(s): 4D, SQL
- Strong communication skills
- References or an established reputation on Elance preferred
Sign in or Register to see more