With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
There's already 4Square API scraper available on GitHub: [obscured] /dminor/foursquare-scraper
So, why want to scrape?
Listen. We're not stealing content. We're just adding-up values to the existing content. We can't disclose much on how it will add-values, but it certainly increase user experience and better managed the information.
So, what's the deal and features required?
1. I want to make this available via the Internet for my personal purpose only
2. Able to retrieved location of that particular place (latitude, longitude)
3. Able to scrape description about the location (name of the venue, category of the venue)
4. Able to scrape tips left by Foursqure users who checked in (this is the most important thing)
5. Able to export everything into a readable HTML format, better still can be paste into a Wordpress blog nicely
You must be able to demonstrate that the Foursquare Scraper works and add additional features required.
In a subject, put: IAMSERIOUS if you're...
Sign in or Register to see more