With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
The tree control will have the following basic requirements:
1. Ability to add, edit and delete tree nodes programmatically.
2. Change to the tree control (addition of nodes etc) should not require refresh of the entire page or screen
3. Tree should only load the first level. Subsequent levels should be loaded on user click action
4. If page reloads, opened nodes should be recalled and re-opened
5. User interface should follow XHTML and CSS standards
6. Folder icon for each node should be controlled programmatically
8. Code should be compliant on Windows, Linux and other Operating systems.
9. eGain should receive all source code on project completion.
Sign in or Register to see more