With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I have a need for a "true absolute" encoder with a relatively tough specification. I have a design and hand-made working prototypes (proven) and I now need to have the whole design finished professionally and made into a commercial unit, hopefully with a couple of upgrades on the way.
The current design uses Avago reflective optical sensors (6 in the prototype, giving 6 bit resolution, but prefer to go higher, if feasible) using a single track grey code wheel. The specification:
- 100 degC ambient operation
- 7mm thick, or less
- Through hole mounting (e.g. to fit on 8mm gearbox shaft)
- True absolute (reading at power on without movement)
- 6 bit resolution or higher
- Ideally incorporates a high resolution (365 line) relative track for interpolation
- 23mm outer diameter of housing
- Serial digital output (e.g. CAN bus, 485) of decoded angle
- Low power consumption (battery operation)
I have all the code tracks for 7, 8, 9 bits, etc. and conversion algorithms. Can pr...
Sign in or Register to see more