With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period extended.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I need an experienced social science researcher, preferably someone who is currently doing graduate or post graduate work in economics at a leading university, to do an academic literature review on Private Equity.
I need the researcher to:
• Identify the 100 leading peer-reviewed academic papers
• Catalog the papers in an excel table with full citation information, copy of abstract, link to the paper in SSRN (or other online source), and label each paper with a unique numeric identifier
• Compile an index of keywords, topics, and tags (e.g. financial performance, job creation, efficiency, government regulation, etc.)
• Include citation count for each paper
• Download a PDF of each paper and label with short article name, author, and unique number
I have started work on the project and have a collection of materials to start.
The first draft needs to be done by August 9th. There will be multiple revisions in the following week. I need to ship on August 16th so this is perfect ...
Sign in or Register to see more