With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period ended early.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
The Book Keeper/Accountant will be monitoring and reports of project estimates, monitor cash flow, pay bills, assist with client billing, manage financial operations (including-Quickbooks, business budget, excel spreadsheet), assist with the financial aspect from sales and marketing, keep track of RFP's, assist in payroll, help with bookkeeping, keep up with financial modeling, help with sales projections and have meeting with the executive teams.
Principal duties and responsibilities
• Implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures
• Assist in tracking journal entries and general ledger operations through QuickBooks Pro & Excel
• Monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statements
• Assist in reconciling and maintain balance sheet accounts
• Prepare analysis of accounts as requested
• Track accounts receivable and accounts payable
• Assist in preparing budgets and forecasts
• Assist with payroll administration
Sign in or Register to see more