The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I am looking for a part-time accountant/bookkeeper to:
- ensure transactions are synced and categorized in Wave accounting (there are transactions going back to the beginning of 2010 that need to be categorized, in addition to keeping up with new transactions)
- balance the books and create basic accounting reports each month, providing recommendations on how to improve the company's financial health
- create budgets for contract and grant proposals/applications
- link receipts to their respective transactions in Wave accounting
- maintain all required records for tax purposes
- complete all tax forms (federal and CA state)
- run payroll semimonthly, completing forms and making payments as required by the IRS and state
CPAs are strongly preferred. You must use Wave Accounting and Payroll. Must speak and write in English.
I will pay a consistent monthly fee for these services. You should base your proposal on all of the work for a given year and divide it evenly by month, as I do ...
Sign in or Register to see more