With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I have been using Quickbooks extensively since 2007 and am ready to pass the responsibility :) You would be taking my Quickbooks (2012) and using it to accomplish licensing tasks, compliance for Nevada and Michigan, and monthly/quarterly payroll tasks such as payroll withholdings.
Here are all the tasks you would be responsible for:
- Bi-weekly payroll submission (electronic)
- 941 Submission
- 940 Submission (Quarterly)
- Downloading transactions
- Categorizing transactions in to existing categories, including non-business related personal transactions.
- Reconciling bank accounts against monthly bank statements
- Preparing W-2's and submitting W3 to SSA
- Filing Nevada modified business tax and Unemployment withholdings
- Filing Michigan payroll withholdings (monthly)
- Filing quarterly 941's
- Renewing business licenses
- Workers comp insurance audits (6 months)
- Year end 940 report
Most items can be filed online, but some may need to be mailed.
To apply, ple...
Sign in or Register to see more