With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period ended early.
Client prefers freelancers from:
or United States, Canada
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are looking for an extremely detailed-oriented and pro-active team member to be responsible for the collection of accounts receivable for our customer accounts.
We are in need of a bilingual – English/French – speaking contractor. Ideally located in the U.S./Canada.
The successful candidate will be proactive, systematic, have an eye for detail, and possess exceptional communication skills. They must be able to work with our customers to obtain payment on past due accounts while also maintaining a positive customer relationship.
Primary job duties include:
• Identifying and monitoring overdue accounts by generating and reviewing aging reports
• Proactively and consistently contacting customers by phone regarding past due invoices
• Systematically tracking and following up on delinquent accounts; contacting customers by phone and emailing/faxing past due invoices
• Conferring with customers by telephone to determine reasons for overdue payments
• Researching short pays and di...
Sign in or Register to see more