With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are looking to develop an ad server for a niche ad-networking brand, with the following features:
* Uploading advertisements and rich media.
* Trafficking ads according to differing business rules.
* Targeting ads to different users, or content.
* Tuning and optimization based on results.
* Reporting impressions, clicks, post-click & post-impression activities, and interaction metrics.
* Frequency capping so users only see messages a limited amount of time. (Advertisers can also limit ads by setting a frequency cap on money-spending)
Sequencing ads so users see messages in a specific order (sometimes known as surround sessions).
* Excluding competition so users do not see competitors' ads directly next to one another. (Usually done by bidding on keywords)
* Displaying ads so an advertiser can own 100% of the inventory on a page (sometimes known as Roadblocks).
* Targeting ads to users based on their previous behavior (behavioral marketing or behavioral targeting).
Sign in or Register to see more