The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We're looking to add a framing add-on module to an ecommerce store built in CS Cart. This must be developed as a modular "add-on" and not custom scripting hacked into files.
The PHP is all open source .. though this is a commercial license.
The expected functionality is:
1) A button will appear on the product detail page that says "Get it Framed"
2) When a user clicks on it, a pop-up shows the product image and a selection of up to 12-24 frame choices.
3) When selected, the image will update and show the frame behind it, and modifies the price. Under each image is a show corners link - which links to a separate larger image showing corner detail.
4) Below the frames are matting options, same process.. a user can select a matte.. and it shows behind the picture, but inside the frame and modifies the price.
5) Finally a simple radio button will contain a few options for glass.. each carrying a modifier.
6) When the done button is pressed... it adds it to the cart with all pri...
Sign in or Register to see more