The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Got an existing game code live in the itunes store for which I need local notifications implemented. I already have the notifications script for it, so if you know your stuff then this is a very quick and easy job.
- you need to be able to communicate in English (skype chat)
- you have at least a 4 star visible elance rating
- you need to be excellent in cocos2d-x
- you know what local notifications are (...) and have implemented them many times before
- you need to be honest and efficient
- update existing xcode project to incorporate my local notifications. You do not need to upload the build to testflight and/or itunes.
- record a training video in which you show/demo how your code changes can be implemented in other games that are based on the same source code.
If interested, reply in just a few lines to the following question:
You will only need to do this once, but build in such a way that I can easily implement this change in some of my other ...
Sign in or Register to see more