With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Redesign toothed angle adjustment lock for portable treatment table head cradle.
This part currently does not meet the required working load specifications as well as needing a "design shape" adjustment. The part will need to be redesigned in a suitable material so it can work without failure.
The contractor will need to have an understanding/ability to:
1. Injection moulding and part design of structural plastic components.
2. Pressure die cast alloy part design and moulding.
3. If necessary create the 3D mould cavity design for the tool maker to utilise.
4. Have the ability to create the mould tool or check the tool makers design.
5. Reverse engineer the physical item to create the 3D models and specified working drawings for the additional components.
6. 3D Model the completed unit.
A physical completed unit will be supplied to the contractor who is awarded the job.
In house we use Inventor 2010 so a designer who uses this package would be helpful...
Sign in or Register to see more