With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I'm lookin for an admin assistant to handle inquiries for a vacation rental website. Duties will include but not limited to the following.
1. Review Competitor Rates and make rate recomendations.
2. Post Ads on craigslit, facebook , etc...
3. Respond to client inquiries about rates and units.
4. Send follow up inquiries to clients.
5. Maintain database of clients. and prospects.
6. Maintain Rental website page
7. Update Policies on website and contract.
8. Search links to list.
The person must be diligent, able to work independtly and respond to inquiries ASAP. Must have EXCELLENT ENGLISH WRITING SKILLS.
Term of Employment will be dependent on the success of leads generated and the # of people renting the property.
These are RENTAL PROPERTIES that are PRIVATELY OWNED. We rent them out on Short Term basis. i.e. 3-5 nights . People choose a rental property over a Hotel as it has more amenities such as kitchen, more space, etc...
Sign in or Register to see more