The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are looking for an individual NOT a company. The successful applicant will be proficient in the following:
1. Customer Service and Communication
2. Staff coordination and scheduling
3. Market research
4. Posting bids to job platforms like Elance
5. English, written and spoken must be excellent. If you are not from the United States, you should understand what conversational English is and be able to demonstrate fluency.
6. Time management
7. Human Resources - Testing and Recruiting for Open Positions
The successful applicant should be a self starter; quick learner and highly motivated to be an asset to the company. Hours can be moderately flexible, but count on at least 30 hours per week to start and can easily increase to 35 - 40 per week if you prove to be reliable and a quick study. We are a fast paced company that believes in promoting from within first. So, the possibility for advancement is here for the right go-getter. If you feel you are the perfect candidate for this p...
Sign in or Register to see more