The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Experienced engineer with CFD and manufacturing background needed to complete/finish a previously created CAD drawing of my aerosol nozzle attachment. I need to make sure my aerosol nozzle attachment will be functionable with the fluid flow and connection of parts before digital printing.
Feasibility issues to be worked out are:
• Holes vs. Slits to minimize clogging
• Hole size progression to push out product through prongs
• Angle of nozzle
• Connection to can (locking mechanism)
• Holes or slits
• Holes being flat vs. Concave
• Aspirator female or male when nozzle is removed
• Diameter of teeth allowing inside to be hollow
• Yaw-Pitch and Roll
• Amount of pressure needed for spray to project product
• Diameter of can neck for easy handle
• Placement of holes in middle prong staggered to project to outer prongs
• Internal system to direct and balance flow of fluid
• Atomization mechanism Droplet size distribution of the sprayed material (impor...
Sign in or Register to see more