The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are a small international book-club seeking to expand our market and reach.
Hello. We need someone with experience setting up and running successful affilate programs to get ours started. While we have a large database of established potential leads (a few thousand of our existing customers to start with) we lack the in-house resources to initiate our affiliate program ourselves. Which is where you come in. See key job responsibilities below - I think the standard template does a fairly good job of covering them.
- Manage relationships between our business and affiliates to maintain a seamless channel and maximize revenue
- Source, evaluate and recruit new affiliate partners
- Monitor affiliate practices and ensure compliance with legal requirements and company policies
- Plan and develop marketing programs that support existing and recruit new affiliates
- Collaborate with our team to design and create new affiliate marketing i...
Sign in or Register to see more