With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
You will be in charge of expanding our existing system into new sports. This means understanding the stats system, terminology, and cultural values of athletes in that sport, then redesigning our existing GUI, content, and even site-logic to best meet their needs.
1. Elicit requirements from athletes within the target sport
2. Write user stories
3. Consult with a dev team project lead to determine site-logic
4. Oversee any required design changes
5. Get product approval from our project manager (that's me)
6. Collaborate with content creators to build a marketing campaign
7. Manage product launch and community engagement
8. Rinse and repeat
Most of this will simply be copy/pasting our existing features into a new sport. There are systems in place for all of the above steps. However, you will need to be experienced and especially good with communication as this is a virtual process.
I'll discuss our system and process in more depth with candidates we feel provide the most ...
Sign in or Register to see more