With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Produce a PCB schematic and layout based on reference designs for the STM32F4 discovery board .
1. Create a stripped-down custom board design with only the USB port and some I/O headers. See the attached file for approximate board layout.
2. Include 1 barrel jack for 12VDC input, and a connector for an external power switch. Voltage regulators will be required (as shown on the diagram). Linear regulators are OK.
3. The board will include headers for interfacing with a VGA module (µVGA-II SGC) via the serial port. Pin-outs will be provided. This project is only for the design of the STM32 board, not also the VGA module.
4. A header for programming the ST uC.
5. Deliverables include the original Altium files (including all project, schematic, layout, and library files). You may quote separately for providing one or two working PCBs if desired, although the PCB designs alone may be sufficient if you can provide assurance of a successful design.
Sign in or Register to see more