The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I am building a new multi-user/role, social, UGC commerce site. I need folks to help with tasks related to Amazon AWS, LAMP, Drupal Administration and Module building for the next few months. Initially, I am looking for folks who can work for 5-10 hours/week. I expect the time requirement to grow. However, I should be able to give sufficient advance notice. Initial tasks would be like the following:
- Create AMI for Drupal on a LAMP stack.
- Scripts to stop the Drupal site and create a backup on S3…and restore from S3.
- Make changes to existing Drupal modules.
- Apply changes from others to specific Drupal modules.
- Update/upgrade Drupal core and other modules.
- Create, update and delete users with the right kinds of permission.
- Ensure the security of the site is not compromised.
We should have a good amount of overlap in our time zones. For every step, I will need instructions on replicating the work myself so that I can test your work.
Sign in or Register to see more