With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We need someone to help our development team out on a regular basis with administrating our AWS instances. This should add up to about 20 hours/week for someone that know what they are doing. Your availability should be 24/7 for the rare incident where something bad happens out of office hours.
This is a high level list of the services/software/OSes we run today:
1. Atlassian Jira, Confluence, Fisheye
2. Atlassian Crowd + SSO to Google Apps
4. Typo3 CMS
5. Wordpress CMS
6. Centos 5 / 5.2
7. Solaris 10 (can be phased out)
8. iSCSI volumer (being phased out)
9. Postfix / Courier IMAP + web interfaces pfadmin + Roundcube
10. Apache + Pound
12. Tomcat management
14. Nagios / Cactii / server monitoring
Sign in or Register to see more