The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I would like you to develop a web based Amazon Repricer Application.
The Application should have these functionalities:
• Exchange data with Amazon using AWS/MWS
• Reprice according to defined Pricing Rules.
• Show detailed sellers statistics (sales, turnover,…)
• Web-based application
• Continuous repricing on web server
• Possibility for end-users to set up user account and subscribe to repricer
The application consists of five pages.
1. Dashboard: Gives the user an overview of his account (i.e. number of products listed, latest repricing actions,…)
2. Product List Page: List of all products, with details like Price, SKU, Stock,…
By clicking on a product it should be possible to edit product details like Minimum and Maximum Prices in a Pop-up window.
List must be filterable by several variables.
3. Repricing Log: Shows a log of all Repricing actions.
4. Settings: Page to set the repricing rules.
5. Account: User information (Name, Address, Amazon Account,…)
Sign in or Register to see more