The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I have a start-up company, with really no activity financially. The accountant I have now charges $ dollars to do my taxes. $300 total nys taxes: $100 NYC taxes: $100 Fed Taxes: $100. I wanted to know if this is a good price being a new start-up. Wondering if I should get another one, or stay with the one I have?
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries
- Document financial transactions by entering account information
- Recommend financial options and potentially suggest business actions
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Guide accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Secure financial information by completing database backup
- Comply with financial legal requirements by s...
Sign in or Register to see more