With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I am looking for a developer who is ready to hit the ground running right now and get out a barebones version of this app that I want to create. I do have additional features and releases that I want to come down the line so if things go well with the initial development I hope that we can do more together.
The basic premise of the apps functionality will be to do 2 things.
1. Take pictures of receipts from stores and send them to my server where we will use OCR to read them and update the results into our app.
2. Users can accept and decline offers from companies who want to buy access to the receipts
3 Apps that you can reference that provide similar functionality:
- Receipt Hog in the itunes store
- Shoparoo in itunes and android
- iBotta in itunes and android
I have created this partially functioning mockup to show you my ideas for how the user experience will work. If you click the UP arrow at the top middle it will show you which elements I have made intractable. With my ...
Sign in or Register to see more