The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I'm looking for an application that runs on Android. This application will be used to log timesheet entries of a user.
The backend database is online and created in MySQL. All the stored procedures are in place to use for this application. SSL authentication with this database must be possible.
What must it do:
- After installation ask the user for: company ID and a password (this is saved so only needs to be entered once)
- With this info you can authenticate in the database.
- Next you retrieve categories, projects and 'predifined texts'
- On top there must be a date selection (one day). The user will always choose a certain day (default today).
- When the day is choosen you will query the MySQL db to see if there are any entries on that day and display them. Project and under that the description, on the right the number of hours worked.
- The user can enter a new item: he chooses a cateogorie/project, and then he can enter a description or choose a predefined text to use...
Sign in or Register to see more