With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We need to have two apps built that will read some complex data contained in a QR code, store it in the app and then upload it to a web server using web services using the user's account login credentials.
Note: UI will be provided in PSD before you start working on the project; however, they are currently being completed and are not available for you to view. Please refer to the descriptions below.
The back-end (i.e. server-side) programming for all the required web services should also be included in this quote. However, there will be a separate project for the full development of the website that will manage this data.
Both apps should have:
1. A registration page for the user.
2. A login page.
3. A "forgot password" type of page/function.
4. A home screen with several menu options/image buttons.
5. A screen that will allow the user to initiate the QR scanner.
6. A screen that will display the result/data obtained from the QR code formatted according to specs.
7. A scree...
Sign in or Register to see more