With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I basically have an idea for a new app. It will do the following:
- Open the app and display a map of user1's location
- User1's location will have a Pin that will hold User1's exact geo-location (longitude and latitude)
- User1 will be able to send that Pin to user2*
- When user2 opens the Pin, he will get directions to User1*
- User1 can send the Pin to any number of people**
Essentially it's a map application that allows users to share their current location. Useful in cases where people's car have broken down, arranging an impromptu meeting, lost in Central London, organising a surprise party.
I would like this app to have the ability to run in the background if the user wishes it to, so that other users can find them.
I would also like the app to be cross-platform, and eventually I will also develop a website too.
I would also like the user to have the choice to open the map within the app, or in Google Maps (or any other map app!) - not sure how possible this is.
Sign in or Register to see more