With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
• A mobile/web application is being launched intermediating Service Providers and Customers.
• An alpha website has been developed with key functionality, using the Ruby on Rails (RoR) framework and hosted on Heroku. The website is in the final stages of development.
• The web application has two "sides" – one side facing Customers and one side facing Service Providers.
• To develop a mobile application for iPhone and Android that replicates all functionality on the Service Provider-facing website. To clarify, this mobile application will only be used by Service Providers. This functionality includes:
• Account registration
• Sign-in, sign-out and account management
• Ability to view a list of upcoming appointments (list and calendar form)
• Ability to accept, confirm, amend appointments and offer a price on new proposed appointments
• Ability to view their ratings and feedback
• The alpha website with this functionality is fairly well defined and interested ...
Sign in or Register to see more