The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We need an Android developer who is very familiar with FFMPEG, the Android NDK and Media Streaming technologies. We are currently focusing on Android 2.3/4.0/4.1.
- Must play all standard streaming protocols like RTSP, HTTP, etc.
- Additional streaming protocols like RTMP, HLS, MMS, etc.
- All codecs like H.264, WMV, VP6, MPEG, etc.
- Hardware decoding on the particular ARM based devices we are using (we can provide the firmware sources).
- Carefully tuned for optimal performance like buffering and cache settings.
The media player should be developed in C/C++ language and should be compiled using Android NDK. It should provide APIs via JNI to top level applications. For example our application will be using your Media Player APIs to playback Live TV channels and VOD content. Along with the development, the developer should provide detailed documentation.
You will provide us with a test harness (APK) which we can use to open local and streaming media for testing.
If you ...
Sign in or Register to see more