With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are looking for a developer that has created well designed Android applications to help us port our IOS photo browser app over to the Android platform. You should know the following:
1. Interfacing with JSON API's
2. Designing photo browsers in Android
3. Developing apps that supports different screen sizes and that support version 2.2 (Froyo) of the Android platform
4. Asynchronous programming.
5. Caching content locally on the device.
6. Android Interface Guidelines.
7. How to use GIT.
Here is the general workflow for the App.
1. The user enters the app and sees a list of photo categories.
2. The user selects a category and sees a list of photos and a description for each photo. (If you are responding to this job post include "Elephant" in the response).
3. The user can tap a photo from the list to see a detailed view of the photo. From the detail view, the user should be able to swipe left to go to the previous photo and swipe right to go to the next photo. Also, the us...
Sign in or Register to see more