With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
• Design, documentation and implementation of SIM/SAT software features for US wireless carriers as per the carrier requirement and industry standard/specification.
• Collaboration with SIM/SAT vendors and hardware platform organization as well as product R&D team in design and development of software artifacts and in finding resolution for SIM/SAT software issues.
• Collaboration with verification engineers in defining / designing software verification test cases and plans and following up on test results to close the issues.
• Participation in field IOT, TA certification and customer acceptance process to analyze and resolve the cellular / wireless platform software issues timely and effectively
• Effective and efficient communication, knowledge sharing and status reporting to stake holders, project and line management in both verbal and written form such as e-mail, documentation, and wiki.
• Minimum BS degree in electrical engineering, computer...
Sign in or Register to see more