With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I have a bug that I need help from someone who has a deeper knowledge of the amazingly annoying peculiarities of Android WiFi networking. Here is the basics:
1. I have two HTC G1s, lets call them GA and GB. They run identical CyanogenMod.
2. GA runs the Android Tether app.
3. GB can successfully connect to GA or any other open AP from Wireless & Networking activity. Note that GA is an adhoc network but GB sees it and can connect to it just fine. So probably no adhoc network issues...
4. But when I try to connect to GA using the code that I wrote running on GB, I see the GB as an open AP but can't connect to it.
5. I have reversed the GA and GB just to make sure it wasn't some sort of a phone thing but got the same results.
This job is to either figure out what I'm doing wrong or give me a fresh piece of code that does the above to use. I've isolated this as a separate app so there is no other stuff you have to get through.
Sign in or Register to see more