With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I need a c++ client using curl for ip data transmission thru http, representing received data into series of images animating:
- 1-5 sprites,
- transitioning background,
- and some triggered animations like lightning over every images on display.
We will provide the images. Haven't decided pictures that fit so we will provide only the dimesions of the screen and you can use images of your choice. (Idea: interacive kiddie tv shows)
1. Client will be receiving series of instructions:
* upto 5 sprites working simultaneously
e.g. data '4,2,5,1,3' - thus pertain to 5 image filename sets/groups.
e.g. 'bg4-bg8' - three layers transition from bg4 into bg8
* check triggers for pre-defined animation set
e.g. 'flyingbird' or 'anim1' - assigns which name set/series of images to show/animate
* texts to display
2. Client transmits:
* (mouse pointer/touch screen) button triggers
* boolean yes - confirms animations is shown
Sign in or Register to see more