With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I am looking for some one expert in ANSYS APDL programming. I will provide the algorithm steps
1) a 3 mm diameter ball tip pin slides on a disc
2)program a no penetrating contact
3) apply small sliding step under pressure
4) extract nodal pressure and deformation - apply a material removal law
5) move the pin nodes upward or kill the element.
6) repeat in successive steps - every time modifying the geometry
I can provide initial code, without looped sliding step.
Sign in or Register to see more