With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are currently hosting a customer in our Citrix XenApp environment under a 'hosted desktop' solution. The customer has a banking application which interfaces with a USB dongle which we are trying to package but receivng errors.
We require an experienced App-V Application Sequencing Expert to assist, further details provided below:
AppV sequencing on Q:\ANZ
1. Nothing extra special about the installation, however it wanted a reboot to complete the setup , which I didn't commit as sequencing would interrupt
2. This software is based on IE8 32bit architect
3. Receviong a dll library error when user starts to authenticate via usb stick
4. The error appears to have nothing to do with the usb dongle as we've tested it with and without the usb dongle - we believe it be a sequencing issue.
5. The application does work in a non App-V sequenced environment within the same farm.
The following links provide an understanding of the software
Sign in or Register to see more