The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
Sunnyvale, 94089, United States
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are searching for a Accounts Payable Associate to handle vendor inquiries, expense reporting, 3rd party procurement programs, helpdesk tickets and daily Markview functions. This role reports to the Accounts Payable Manager for the Americas.
Accounts Payable Specialist Functions
• Responsible for Vendor Inquiries on invoices and payments
• Provide customer service for Juniper employees on expense reports and vendor payments
• Ensure strong internal and external audit support
• Collaborate and build proactive, positive relationships with peers, managers, outside vendors (D&B, Pro Unlimited, etc.), GPOs, and BPOs to ensure global best practices and consistency within processes
• Build strong, proactive relationships with business partners, ISSC, other regions, GPOs, and BPOs to coordinate activities and drive process improvement
• Review transactions for completeness, reasonability, and occurrence including expense reports, invoice entry, disbursements, and P-Card
Sign in or Register to see more