The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Hello. I live in the U.S. and work in the travel industry. I am going to relocate to Bangkok next month for my job. I will be looking for a furnished, short-term stay apartment for about 3 months, September - November.
The job is to research possible apartments for me. The candidate must be able to read and speak Thai. Here are some of my requirements:
I would like if you could look for sources in Thai. I think that the listings in English are limited and over-priced.
Here is what I am looking for:
1. One-bedroom apartment, must have good wifi connection and work space. I would need a desk and comfortable chair and good lighting. The apartment must be fully furnished.
2. Within a ten minute walk of a BTS Air Train station, but does not have to be central.
3. In a vibrant neighborhood with good shops, markets (vegetarian restaurants a plus).
4. Looking to spend between THB 9,000 to 13,500 per month, including electric and internet.
5. Must be available to rent by foreigner for s...
Sign in or Register to see more