The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are looking for an experienced Objective-C developer who can help us debug our app. There are a few crashes, which we have been unable to fix internally. For an experienced developer, the fixes should be relatively straightforward. We will provide all the crash dialogs from our crash reporting service, Crittercism.
If we like your work, we have additional features we'd like to implement and you will get that work as well.
- Review business requirements working with other team members
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- A complete Elance profile
- References or an established Elance reputation preferred
Sign in or Register to see more