With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I am looking for an instructional video or a "how-to" video for an iPhone/Android app I just developed. This is more similar to a video review, that shows real-life video of the app running on the device.
The video to include
* Graphics that guide the viewer through the App highlights
* Real-life scene showing the app main scene page, settings, etc.
* Available on the App Store logo and company logo/website
* Scenes depicting the app in it's every-day use: I want to emphasize the interaction between the hands and the device
* Keep the video SHORT and TO-THE-POINT. The two videos we selected have a duration between 50 seconds and 1 minute.
Sign in or Register to see more