The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Attached is a document on the requirements for this project. It is mainly a socket messaging project. In the document, you will see both BeSS and Host. You will be developing the Host, while I work on the BeSS.
When both of our apps our done, they should be able to send and receive messages to each other.
Before you start coding, I need to receive designs/models from you on what you are planning, including the following:
- Class diagram with classes, properties, methods, and events you are planning to use
- Database design - to read in settings (IP, port, etc), and to save the various messages that are sent and received.
- Plan for logging messages sent and received to text-based log files
- Plan for exception handling - logging and displaying to end users
- Mockup of screen(s) to display messaging
- Whether you plan to use synchronous or asynchronous sockets, and why?
I want to review the designs and suggest changes before you start coding to the design.
I will also p...
Sign in or Register to see more