The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Design and manufacture a Application-Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) for 500 Gigahash/sec Bitcoin Mining.
ASIC Board Requirements:
1. Capable of achieving 500 Gigahash/sec +/-.
2. Detachable Heat-sink/Fan.
3. Drivers and USB Interface (1.0 / 2.0 / 3.0 Compatible)
4. Detached Power Supply (No Power Circuit on Board)
5. Power input connector Female ATX (Compatible with ATX PW Supplies).
6. Standard ATX dimensions 12 in (305 mm) 9.6 in (244 mm).
7. Standard ATX holes for mounting in PC Case.
8. Must work with GUIMiner and CGMiner application at the very least.
9. No Bezel/Frame Needed!
All of the schematics, drivers, and software must be provided. After the prototype is manufactured and tested, I'd like to produce these boards in large quantities.
Suggestions are welcomed!
Sign in or Register to see more