With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Project has 2 phases.
- Apply the provided color palette to each of the provided light fixture images.
- Light source/reflection must be included on a separate layer.
- The texture effects are NOT to be rubber stamped onto the fixture (no seams).
- There may be a side view image of the fixture. This side view is ALSO to have the color added to it.
- Each folder contains the color & fixtures that should have the color applied. If it's not in the folder, don't apply that color to it.
Phase 2 (Milestone):
- One image with color applied is to be added into the OUTDOOR image of your choice. You will need to provide the stock image.
- Natural, realistic settings. Examples of acceptable settings are: outdoor cafe, poolside, backyard deck, etc.
- If the front view of the fixture is obscured by glass, please try to use an angle that shows off the fixture as flatteringly as you can. Feel free to be creative here, we want to see visually appealing images that show off o...
Sign in or Register to see more