The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
For educational purpose we need to realize Atmega1284P (or Atmega644P) based small size Arduino clone plus extension modules (or shields).
Key features are:
* Arduino clone extendable with XBee-like extension modules (up to 3)
* connectors (four) for analog and digital (pwm) I/O
* USB host controller based on MAX3421E
* Fits in 80mmx60mm PCB for the mainboard and 35mmx25mm PCB for extension modules
* Battery powered with on-board charger/booster
* misc leds, switchs, power connector and ISP pin header on the board
Schematic of the board is derived from already defined projects:
[obscured] / for the atmega1248P
[obscured] /products/10300 for the charger/booster
[obscured] /products/9947 for the USB host
T1) design of the PCB (with eagle or other) of the Arduino clone
T2) realization of one prototype of the board
T3) adaptation of five types of already existing modules to be pin compatible with extension module format
Sign in or Register to see more