With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
Hong Kong SAR, PRC
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are an international specialist engineering company based in Hong Kong.
Our company provides design, construction and related services for large infrastructure projects (bridges, tunnels).
• Develop and produce collaterals for the company including brochures, newsletters, leaflets, presentations and other corporate materials
• Draft content and keep updated the company website
• Plan and organize corporate events and promotional projects;
• Copy writing for marketing materials, corporate literature, and press releases/ materials
• Providing administrative support to the Group corporate communications team
• Perform ad-hoc projects as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree in Journalism / Communications or other related disciplines;
• Minimum 3 years' experience in corporate communicates, public affairs or promotions preferably from engineering companies;
• Excellent command of English and Chinese writing skills with fluent spoken English;
Sign in or Register to see more