The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Compensation: $2.00 per edited article
Duration: Discussed prior to job commencement
I am looking for a person to edit, fact check, and proofread my articles. I will provide you with written articles and you will have to proofread and edit the articles. The typical length of an article ranges between 500-1000 words.
Your job will involve the following tasks:
1. Proofreading articles for grammar, spelling, punctuation, sentence structure and overall content
2. Editing articles for grammar, spelling, punctuation, sentence structure and overall content
3. Clarifying meaning, eliminating jargon and polishing language
4. Fact checking all articles
5. Ensuring the articles are written in an informative, entertaining and coherent manner.
The amount of time required for you to edit the articles will be agreed upon before you commence working. You will be paid $2.00 for every fact checked, proofread, and edited article. You will be paid immediately you finish your job, and...
Sign in or Register to see more