The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
- You must be an American. Sorry, no off shore writers for this project.
- A Legal background (attorney, paralegal, or experience working with law firms) is greatly preferred
- You must be a strong writer familiar with creating website content
We're looking for an Content Writer to generate high-quality written content for a legal website.
We need 20 web pages written, approximately 500 words per page.
You will work in milestones:
- Deliver the first 2 pages and based on the quality of those pages , we will either continue the project or cancel the project. Either way, you will be paid for those 2 pages.
- Deliver the next 8 pages
- Then deliver the last 10 pages
- We need the first 2 pages within 2 days of delivery of the assignment.
- You then have 3 days to complete the next 8 pages
- You will then have 1 week to complete the last round of web pages.
If you are done faster, that is fine, but the quality of work cannot suffer.
You MUST be a stron...
Sign in or Register to see more