The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are looking for a writer who can research and write articles based on Music Education topics.
Ideally we are looking for someone with a music education background, or a teaching background, or at least some knowledge of music.
We are a leading music education website, and we plan to place these articles on our own blog, so we need them to be of the highest quality.
They need to be well researched, and well thought out articles, of at least 500 words each.
Initially please quote on completing five articles on the following topics:
1. Five ways to keep your elementary classes totally engaged in music
2. 10 Useful I-phone apps for music Teachers
3. American or European notation in Music Theory- Which one is best?
4. 10 Top Music Education TED Talks
5. Introducing Percussion Instruments to lower Primary/Elementary Children.
There may be ongoing work for a good writer who can work with us to provide top quality content on our blog.
Sign in or Register to see more