With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We need 20 unique articles written in English around freelancing (based on our titles, see below). Only unique/quality work, no cheap/fast stuff. Per article: minimum 500 words.
-> 10 ARTICLES FROM THE RECRUITER'S PERSPECTIVE:
Hire freelance work (recruiter)
1. "10 tips: what to look for when hiring a freelancer"
2. "5 pitfalls: what to watch out for when hiring a freelancer"
3. "7 important benefits of hiring a freelancer"
4. "7 tips: how to find and screen a good freelancer from the crowd"
5. "Hiring a good freelance writer: 5 best practice tips to find him or her"
6. "Hiring a good freelance translator: 5 best practice tips to find him or her"
7. "Hiring a good freelance web designer: 5 best practice tips to find him or her"
8. "Hiring a good freelance developer: 5 best practice tips to find him or her"
9. "How to negotiate a good rate with freelancers (possible pricing models/benefits)"
10. "How to act as a preferred recruiter towards freelancers: 5 tips"
Sign in or Register to see more